The postgraduate program in Computer Engineering and Automation aims to form a high-level professional who is able to use a wide range of knowledge to interpret, describe and solve, even in an innovative way, problems of computer engineering and automation. The Master’s degree holder must be well-prepared and have a broad scientific background to be able to work with all industry and financial management specialists in any public or private enterprise or institution.
Graduates in the field of Computing and Automation Engineering:
- know in-depth the theoretical and scientific dimensions of mathematics and other basic sciences
- can use their knowledge to interpret and describe engineering problems that are complex or require interdisciplinary approach
- are well acquainted with the theoretical and scientific dimensions of engineering, whether general or extensive, in relation to mechanical engineering and computer science
- can capture, design, develop and manage complex and / or innovative systems, processes and services
- are able to design and manage experiments of increased complexity
- have knowledge of applications and transversal skills
- are aware of business organization and professional ethics.
The teaching program that is common to all courses provides for theoretical training to be accompanied by explanations through examples, applications, individual and group work, audits that support active participation, positive attitude and ability to work independently, announce the results of the work done and the generalization of knowledge acquired in a way that can tackle and solve autonomously the problems posed by innovation. The autonomous crisis capacities matured throughout the curriculum in each of the courses are currently being established and verified through university, public or private sector research or research organizations.
|Management systems and business organization||9|
|Operational research 2||6|
|Methods and simulation technologies||12|
|Distributed control systems||9|
|Instrumentation systems for automation||9|
|Advanced control systems||9|
|Portable operating systems||6|
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes