The Technological and Technical Management course creates a professional capable of analyzing complex economic-productive systems and processes in industry and services, with such knowledge as to provide him/her with planning and decision-making skills in various environments. This professional is able to combine technological skills with management skills, which allows him to deal with complex interdisciplinary problems.
Graduates of the Technological and Technical Management direction:
- are aware of the tools and technologies necessary to manage complex systems, taking into account both the technical, organizational and financial parameters
- can analyze complex economic-productive systems and processes in industries and businesses
- can develop systems with analytical-quantitative support tools
- are aware of the business and professional ethics
- have a high level of interdisciplinary skills and problem solving abilities.
The teaching program that is common to all courses provides for theoretical training to be accompanied by explanations through examples, applications, individual and group work, audits that support active participation, positive attitude and ability to process independently. Upon completion of the training program, the student will be trained, preferably in the industrial field, and will do a tough dissertation work during which, under the guidance of a lecturer, he / she will have to carry out a project or do a study on engineering issues , practicing theoretical or digital modeling activities as well as experimental lab activities.
|Quality control measures||9|
|Design and engineering constructions||9|
|Virtual design techniques||9|
|Integrated production systems||9|
|Basic principles of metallurgy||6|
|Business strategy and industrial organization||9|
|Test methods for building dynamics||6|
|Reliability and machine safety||6|
|Environmental control analysis||6|
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes